Thursday, August 10, 2006

Picture Update

The summer is finally winding down and I'm so glad! The summer is a busy time for a youth minister. School starts on Monday here, and we're back to our usual Tuesday Movie nights for Middle school kids and Thursday Bible Studies with the high schoolers. I'm looking forward to getting back into the grove. Tomorrow night we end the summer with a huge bash. We're expecting a lot of kids to show up at our lock in tomorrow night. We start out at our church, then travel to Mr. Gattis for all the free pizza and games the kids want from 10pm-2am. Then we're back at our church for devos, murder in the dark, and lots of fun! You could pray for us...that we'll be alive on Saturday. Here's a few pictures from the past few weeks. Enjoy the last few days of summer! Me and Jen on the tubes at the lake. I was sooo sore the next day.
This is me getting up on the wake board on my 5th try! I had no idea what to do once I got up, but I kept screaming to Clint, "Take my picture, take my picture!" I was proud that I got up, and stayed up for a pretty long time!
I got to visit camp for just a few days, and sweet little Michal Kate just happened to be at camp. I'm so glad we got to see each other!
Here's Clint's Kadesh group for K3. He loved the week, and brought back many insights from it. Hopefully we'll be able to post about those really soon. Until then, you could just pray for us ok.
Here's a group of our middle school girls at our swim and serve night. First we started off at Faith City Missions to help feed the homeless, and then went swimming at a local pool. Updates about the lock in will come soon. Blessings.

4 comments:

ewall said...

Kat, love you, mean it. miss you, mean it. thanks for sharing the pictures, it is good to see what is going on with you guys! I'm excited to hear what is going on with you guys! love you friend--

Katie said...

Kat-
I basically need to see you really soon because i miss you too much. Sorry we haven't talked all summer, I'm terrible...I'm going to Amarillo on Sunday and will be there for 10 days. We must get together. Love you!

Kenli Shea said...

Well, I just love your reactions to things and do it just for that. Miss ya and we must hang out. Get out of Tulia and come to where I am. That sounds good, yes, yes it does. Love ya. Tell that huge husband of yours hello.

Rosalyn said...

Kat...oh how i wish i could have come to the lock-in...I love those with all that i am!! I agree lets talk soon...did you call me last night...??