Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day

I'm way behind in blogging...oh well!  That's what a full time job, almost 9 month old and being a preacher's wife will do to you!  We had fun celebrating Clint's first Father's Day!  And of course, G had the perfect outfit. You might not be able to tell, but his cute little tie says, "I Love Dad."  It was a surprise to Clint when we walked into church on Sunday morning.  Such a cute pic of my precious boys! 
 
 Then, like every other mom this year, I framed pictures of G holding the letters "DAD."  It turned out so cute and is now hanging in Clint's office. 
 We've just been having a fun summer...lots of swimming, reading time at the church, planning VBS and taking long naps!
 Graham will be 9 months on Thursday...so unreal.  I'll update more about him then! 


No comments: