Monday, November 20, 2006

Life is so busy. I've been here in Abilene for two weeks now, and it's so wonderful. I've got a pretty good grasp on the job so far, but there are still some things to learn. For the past two weeks I lived with a friend's mom, Jamie Truitt, and it was so fun! Yesterday I moved in with Jordan Purser and her roommate and it's going to be just as fun. It's stressful not having a place to call home, but I'm so grateful for relationships like these that I do have. Continue to pray for Clint and me as we make this transition. Our last Sunday in Tulia is Christmas Eve. It's stressful to live in two different cities, and I will be so excited when we are both in Abilene.

Sorry I've been so bad at updating this, but life is busy. Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kat,hey!
update when you get home from FLORIDA! love you!

leslie said...

I've had fun reading through your blog - now that I know you have one! I'm so glad that God brought you and Clint to Abilene! I have truly enjoyed hanging out with you and look forward to many fun times!
My favorite part of your blog is when you started singing Siggie songs - "in your head of course." Suuuurrreee........