Sunday, May 11, 2008

See you in August...

So...this is it. For the past two or three weeks anytime Clint or I have left the house for any reason we'll say, "see you in august." Of course, we were just joking around, but really preparing ourselves for today. Clint is taking a class in Croatia and left for that today. He'll be back in two and half weeks. Once he's back, he'll be home for two days and then he'll leave again for his internship in Amarillo for 10 weeks. I'm ok with you praying for us.

Yesterday was a really good day though. We had a quick date, ran around town getting all the last essentials he needed, went on a walk, and even wore matching shirts. The matching shirt thing only lasted long enough for this picture...don't worry.


4 comments:

Cassie said...

I will be praying A LOT for you, friend! I know the distance will be difficult...but how sweet the reunion in the end! Here's to the journey in between!!

Chelsie Sargent said...

Steve left for the same place today! You will be in my prayers my friend.

JENNY said...

So sad! I will pray for you. I love the matching shirts. Chris and I end up accidentally wearing matching ACU shirts alot. haha!

Liss and MOMMY said...

How you hanging in there? Thinking about you and Clint. Especially tonight when we were trying to plan VBS. If you get bored send some ideas.