Wednesday, July 30, 2008

2 in 1

I was going to split this post up into two different posts...but I procrastinated too long and the pictures were getting old. So...lucky you.

The month of July flew by...I can't believe it's August 2008 already! Only three more weeks until Clint gets home. More on that later.

A few weeks ago my dear friend Brittany got married. The wedding was super fun and I enjoyed catching up with old friends. I LOVED sitting around remembering stories from when we all lived together on College Drive. That year brought some of my most fondest memories of college. Brit was beautiful and her wedding was awesome. Here are the pics.



Three of the roommates...Linds, Brit and me.


Brenna and Leslie were there too


So fun to catch up wit h these girls....Deb, Linds and Teri.

Summer wouldn't be complete without ACU Leadership Camps. I had the absolute pleasure to lead a group of 11th and 12th graders at Kadesh. I don't think I have the stamina that I used to have...there is no way I could do 8 weeks of camp during one summer ever again. But...one week was awesome. I instantly fell in love with 10 students who are so precious to me now. Kadesh always does great things in the lives of campers, but my heart was changed that week as well. Those camps will always be near and dear.


The girls of group 13...they are BEAUTIFUL.


And the entire group....I love them and miss them already! Oh and don't worry...I'm almost positive that I talked our entire group into coming to ACU in the next few years...just doing my part.

3 comments:

Martha said...

Kat
As always glad to catch up on what's going on in your life. I miss hanging out with you after hours at camp watching Legally Blonde! Random I know! I had dinner with a girl from my church tonight who is one of my most favorite people in the world and she informed me that her Kadesh group leader was named Kat Burns. I'm glad Baylee got a group leader who is one of my other fav people. Oh and nice diamond in that last post! Miss ya!

McKenzie said...

kat, by the way you look fab in those pics!! i hope you are doing well :)

Leah J. said...

Awww...Leadership Camps!!