Monday, October 13, 2008

HaPpY BirThDaY!

Clint turns 27 today. Late twenties...weird. As I sit here and type this he's off studying for his midterms, on his birthday. Life must go on despite what special day it is. We did get to eat dinner together and he had a piece of his favorite, red velvet cake. I just think he looks super cute here fixing to blow out his candles.

I normally don't buy Clint a birthday card, but this one really did say it perfectly.

"In the center of my ideal universe, there's a wonderful husband (you) and a loving wife (me) happily sharing life. Then there's the real world, with all its busy schedules and demands. But at the very center, there's still that same happy couple (us) loving each other through it all...which makes me think, it really is an ideal universe after all."

HaPpY BirThDaY, babe.

1 comment:

Matt H. said...

Dude that does not even look like you in the picture, you don't look happy.

Only 27, your still just a kid! Oh to be young again, I am 41! Kyla is in 8th grade and will be in high school next year. Come see us sometime, happy birthday!