Monday, September 29, 2008

It's been a while

I'm alive, I promise. For a few weeks now I've just been feeling overwhelmed! This is the first time I've had the time to sit down and blog. The reason I actually have time right now is because I'm at home sick. Boo.

So, what's been going on? Clint's back in full swing with grad school. He's taking 13 hours...an MDIV student is really only supposed to take 12 hours at one time...he's overachieving. Work for me is BUSY...that's all I'll say about that. It's crazy to think that in 8 months from now, Clint will be finished with school and we'll be moving on to something new. We've never really experienced marriage without one or both of us being in school. Weird.

Amongst the business, Clint and I have been having fun on our new Wii! It was an early birthday present for him and it's proven to be quite the gift. Making the Wii characters is my favorite part. If you take your time, you can really make them look like you or your friends. I'll post some pictures of our wii characters soon.

Also...get this exciting news! Kenli and I bought our plane tickets to go see Linds and Johnna in England!!! We're headed across the pond on December 29th. I simply cannot wait. I'll think of you when I'm in Paris during New Years...jealous? Here's the picture right after we bought our tickets. What's better than ACU Wildcats and a trip to England?




As soon as I'm feeling better, I'll answer the tag from Katie and post 6 quirky things about myself. Until then...

1 comment:

JENNY said...

How exciting! I'm sure you girls will have a blast in Europe together.