Thursday, January 24, 2013

We have a PLAYROOM!

While we were in Amarillo after Christmas, I decided that it was time to make my old ACU office into a playroom for Graham.  I had no clue where we were going to put all his new toys that Santa brought so I used all of my Christmas money to makeover my office.  That's what you do when you're a mom right...spend your Christmas money on something for your kids???  Well, it was WELL worth it.  Graham and I spend so much time in there every day and it's so nice to have our living room back and not full of toys! 
 
Here's the before shot.  I loved my ACU purple wall....but somethings gotta give!
And now, it's Graham's art wall! I had 2 big white canvases that I wasn't using so I just taped them up and painted stripes on them. The other one that you can't see in the picture says "READ."
 Isn't our little super hero cute in his reading chair???
 I can't get over how big he looks on his tractor here...too much for this momma to handle!
 And why not make the easel into a tunnel....good thinking, Graham!
 And of course, Bear and Cookie have fun in the playroom too! 
What a fun space for such a fun little boy! 

1 comment:

Allison said...

Turned out so cute!