Thursday, June 22, 2006

Refreshed






We've been back for almost a week now and I absolutely loved my time away! Brent and Linds' wedding was so great for so many reasons. Weddings are fun period, but getting to see a lot of friends that I haven't seen in a long time was so wonderful. I wish we all lived in the same town...I'll happily move away! Someone else get married so we can all see each other again!

I got to stay with Linds at her house while I was in Houston and that was so special. Linds cracks me up in every way and I know we'll be friends for years to come.

After the wedding, Clint and I left for a week long vacation in San Diego. It was fabulous! Of course we saw all the sites like Sea World, The Zoo and the beautiful ocean, but we spent a lot of our time at the pool and just relaxing. We ate at some great restaurants and had many laughs. I didn't want to come home. Later in this week after this post sets in, I'll post the video of Clint and me doing our version of the Shamu show in our condo's swimming pool. We were quite entertaining!

4 comments:

Kenli Shea said...

Seriously, we took a pic and it did not get posted- yeah good to see you too, whatev.

Rosalyn said...

Kat, I'm so glad yall had a good vacation! Love the pics...can't wait to talk to you! Ros

Allison said...

I have always wanted to go to San Diego...I have heard the most wonderful things about that place. Glad yall had fun. It's always good to get away! Tell Clint hello from Matt and I!

Oh, and we are going to K4! Super pumped! Sorry to just now be telling you this after your comment FOREVER ago!

Jackie Beth said...

your KQ and LL kiddos are at MP now and they miss you!

expect some camper mail soon.

JB