Tuesday, March 25, 2008

First off, let me say that I love Spring! I always think that Fall is my favorite season, but then Spring comes and I can't get enough of it! The time change has definitely taken it's toll on me though...it's just something about it being lighter outside longer that makes me all giddy. I can't seem to get any work done at work until the sun goes down...I'll have to break that habit fast!

Easter was great. Clint preached his first Easter sermon and really did a wonderful job. He had people repenting left and right...not really. But the little old woman next to me started crying...Clint's just that good...or probably the Lord is just that good. It was just the two of us for Easter this year so instead of cooking and making myself look like a good wife, I just made reservations at the Homeplace.




Check out that plate of food....better than home cooking!



On Sunday I wanted to get all my laundry done that had been piling up for weeks. I started with the towels and I couldn't figure out why it was taking them so long to dry. I eventually took them out of the dryer just so I could put the sheets in before we went to bed. I checked the sheets after about 30 minutes thinking that surely they would be dry...nope. So, I pulled our dryer out from the wall, pulled that slinky silver lent thing out...and there it was, a bird's nest! Sick. This is the third time this has happened since we've lived here. I took a picture just for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy the spring!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

That's crazy!!

Liss and MOMMY said...

ok Kat I think you might have to do your laundry a little more often, if they have time to build a nest! I started this thing were I do one load a day and put it up. So far it is kind of working...but with 5 in the house and Maude changing 10 times a day...maybe you could do every other day. Love the pictures.

Allison said...

I can't believe the nest!

And the homeplace is soooooooooo good.

Next time we are in A-town I want to hear Clint preach! I know it would be great.

Katie said...

Can't wait to hang out this weekend! Let's do something mega fun.

Jake Moudy said...

so you're just having trouble with birds trying to move in? that must be cool just to find a nest in the dryer