Friday, August 05, 2011

32 weeks

I can't believe I just typed "32 weeks."  That's insane...he'll be here in no time!  We saw our doctor again yesterday and baby Graham is doing well.  Our doctor continues to tell us that we have a really boring pregnancy...but that's just the kind he wants us to have!  Nursery is coming along smoothly and just have a few more things to finish.  Here's a 32 week pic...a little fuzzy, sorry!

I've had a little craving this week.....early on in pregnancy I craved corn dogs.  I'd go get 2 from Sonic almost every day for 2 weeks.  Don't judge.  By day 3 of corn dog craving, I knew to take the exact $2.18 with me so Clint wouldn't see how many times I actually went to Sonic!  Ha!  But...this week my craving has been a little different.  Don't worry, I've only allowed myself 2 of these guys so far.

No comments: