Tuesday, May 08, 2012

iPhone Dump

Life's just been busy...that's my only excuse for not blogging more.  So, here's a quick update and of course, some pictures of G.  I can't believe he's 7 months old.  He's still so freaking cute! 
He loves bath time!  He's properly covering his no no area so you can't see it!

It's gonna be a HOT summer!  It's already been 107 in Altus.  Good thing we have good friends that have swimming pools!  G is so relaxed and calm in the water.

I bought one of those ZOKU popsicle makers.  It's so fun and I can't wait to try more this summer.  Our first attempt, we just poured frappaccinos in there and they were delish!

See, here's the final product.  Makes whatever kind of popsicle you want in 7 minutes!

Oh, and just in case you were wondering...the wicked witch was in Altus last week.  How spot on is this lady?!?!  Crazy, I know! 

No comments: